There Is A God
Yes there is a God. I finally have found the long awaited proof. The 2006 Oakland Raiders beat the Super Bowl Champs. Yes I repeat, the 2006 Oakland Raiders beat the Super Bowl winning Pittsburgh Steelers. The Oakland Raiders who many people have called and still call, the worst team in the league. The Oakland Raiders who have been called “the biggest joke in all of sports.” The Oakland Raiders who one guy said couldn’t beat Ohio State if they played. The Oakland Raiders who so many said would go 0-16. Yes those Oakland Raiders beat the Super Bowl Champions. Oh how sweet it is!
People are blaming the loss on Ben Roethlisberger. Of course! Why on earth actually give credit to the Raider defense? Their pass defense is ranked #1 might I add. The Steelers still have Troy Polamalu, the outstanding linebacker core, the outstanding offensive line, Hines Ward, Willie Parker, and the coaching staff they had when they won the Super Bowl. Yeah and the Raidahs beat their ass! So I can gloat about this win as much as I damn well want to!
--------------------
Win, lose, or tie, RAIDER FAN TIL’ I DIE!
People are blaming the loss on Ben Roethlisberger. Of course! Why on earth actually give credit to the Raider defense? Their pass defense is ranked #1 might I add. The Steelers still have Troy Polamalu, the outstanding linebacker core, the outstanding offensive line, Hines Ward, Willie Parker, and the coaching staff they had when they won the Super Bowl. Yeah and the Raidahs beat their ass! So I can gloat about this win as much as I damn well want to!
--------------------
Win, lose, or tie, RAIDER FAN TIL’ I DIE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home