Thursday, August 24, 2006

Lazy Day, Weird Night

I am so lazy. Usually I’m proud to say I’m lazy but I think I’m too lazy. Not just physically either. My laziness has now gone to my speaking. I was talking to Marcie on the phone and we were talking about shopping. We were talking about an Angels and Airwaves shirt we both liked and I said, “Did you get the shir. . .tuh. Shirt?” I’m too lazy to say the word shirt. I can only say ‘shir.’ Pathetic.

Last night was freaky. I hope it was the drugs (relax nothing illegal, just sinus medicine) I was taking and I was just dreaming it but I doubt that. I was flipping through the channels and I stopped on TLC, I think. I’ve never watched TLC. What’s it stand for Tender Lesbian Care? Anyway there was this show called “The Messengers” on and these people went to a coroner’s place or something. (There’s probably a proper name for the place but I don’t know it.) And these people went in it and were showed all the unclaimed dead bodies there. They were wrapped in plastic and put on tables. Then 3 people were looking through a tiny window on a door and I guess someone inside was cutting open someone’s skull to get the brain out and they had already cut open his chest. That was just too much for me. Even though they didn’t show it, the people looking at it were describing it and I wanted to puke my guts out. Then that got me thinking about dying and I don’t want to die! No one knows where we go or what happens after we take our last breath. Do we just sleep for eternity? Do we go to Heaven or Hell? Is there a waiting room for either place? Is there reincarnation? I hope there is reincarnation. I want to be an old, rich, white guy who has sex with younger women. Donald Trump basically. Except I’d rather be bald than have his hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home