Prediction: Top 5 worst NFL teams of 2006
Based on a couple pre-season games, the off-season, and injuries, I’m going to make my prediction for the top 5 worst NFL teams of the 2006 season.
1. Buffalo Bills
They have a quarterback situation there that has been going on since last season. Personally, I think Losman is a dud and they should start Holcomb until they get a real starter. They had a horrible draft, lost their best WR Eric Moulds, and also other starters on the defense and offense. I predict a 3 win season.
2. Cleveland Browns
Their receivers are average at best and their QB has thrown more INT’s than TD’s. They lost their starting Center and then another one got hurt. I think they’re on their 3rd or 4th string Center. That is NOT good for a young QB. I predict a 3 maybe 4 win season. [Also, why the hell did they change their face masks from white to gray? I loved the white face masks that them and the Gaints used to have.]
3. Green Bay Packers
Brett Favre should NOT have come back for this season. He had a horrible season last year and I think a big reason is because he lost 2 of his o-lineman. And this season, he lost his Center. They lost their best WR and their WR core now is below average. INT’s galore this season. If they win games, it’ll be because of the defense. No thanks to Favre and the offense. I predict a 4 win season.
4. Oakland Raiders
It hurts me to say it but I think it’s true. My boys aren’t going to do good this year. I had hope with them bringing in a mobile quarterback in Aaron Brooks but he can’t throw the damn ball! Is it possible for him to make at least 2 completions in a quarter? Gosh! I say bench Brooks and put in the 2nd year man Andrew Walter. He’s the future so give him his time to develop as a quarterback and to Hell with this season. Their biggest problem is the O-line. The head coach is a Hall of Fame lineman so you’d think he’d be able to do something with it but it doesn’t look like it. If they traded the unhappy Porter for some good o-lineman it would help. I predict a 4 maybe 5 at best season.
5. Houston Texans
What was the problem with the Texans last year? Sacks, sacks, and sacks. So to help they draft a defensive player and skip the Heisman winner, Reggie Bush. They deserve a no win season for passing on Reggie Bush! When the other teams rushes them, Reggie Bush could’ve taken the ball, did some fancy twists and turns, get away from the defense, and go 30 yards down field. But they did get Eric Moulds from the Bills and I don’t think they can do more worse than last year so I predict a 5 win season.
Watch I bet I’ll be right, bitches! Or not.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home